Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date, so it's important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details.
With the assistance of an experienced Real Estate Agent and expert Loan Originator, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately rewarding experience. Here is some of what you can expect from your team throughout the process.
Here is the file link:
REAL ESTATE AGENT
Your agent can negotiate the best deal on a home for you. With a Pre-Approval letter from us in hand, your Real Estate Agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a fully qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the Seller, and will make the difference between the Seller accepting your offer or someone else's -- even if your offer is better!
Residential Mortgage Loan Originator
• Pre-Approval: We review you credit & credit documents, should you choose to provide them, for a solid mortgage Pre-Approval. This approval will be subject to an executed contract, appraisal, survey, clear title and final underwriting approval with a clear to close.
• Assisting you in selecting and locking in the best loan program and interest rate. This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the term of your loan!
• Providing you with a clear & concise Loan Estimate of settlement charges to be expected at closing.
• Keeping you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
• Keeping your Real Estate Agent and the Listing Agent informed of your loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential between you, King Financial Group, Inc. and our investors; only the progress of your loan is shared).
• Closing your loan on time!
Borrower TO DO LIST
• Make sure you are Pre-Approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home. Listing realtors will not accept an offer without a pre-approval letter. See our Loan Checklist for documents to send to your loan officer for a 4 hour Pre-Approval.
• Keep the process moving smoothly by providing documentation requested by your Loan Officer or Loan Processor as soon as possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details that require your attention regarding your new home purchase.
• Select your Homeowners Insurance Agent and relay their contact information to your loan processor as soon as possible.
• Wire funds for closing to the title company 24 hours prior to closing. Your loan processor will send you the wire instructions through a secure site (Caution: do not forward unsecured wire information via email).
• Bring your driver’s license to closing.